Curriculum and Provision
- Have students at its heart, putting their interests above those of the institution.
- Have a curriculum that is fit for purpose, offering differentiation and personalisation.
- Be a centre of excellence in learning and teaching.
- Prepare all students for a successful adult and working life in a 21st century global society.
- Give students the opportunity to have important new cultural experiences in the Cockshut Hill Cultural Capital Programme.
- Be committed to excellence and continuous improvement.
- Nurture the talents of all and celebrate success.
- Work with Primary schools to ease transition.
- Involve the community.
- Involve parents/carers.
- Be in a learning environment that is above all else, inspiring.
If you would like more information about the curriculum please email our Vice Principal Marc O’Malley